+ Honda Civic and Acura Integra brand Cars
+ Maintenance instruction
- Routine maintenance
Schedule of routine maintenance
General information about settings and adjustments
Check of levels of liquids (each 400 km of run or weekly)
Check of a condition of tires and pressure of their rating (each 400 km of run or weekly)
Check of level of liquid of the power steering (each 4 800 km of run or time in three months)
Check of level of ATF AT/CVT (each 4 800 km of run or time in three months)
Replacement of impellent oil and the oil filter (each 4 800 km of run or time in three months)
Check of a condition and replacement of brushes of screen wipers (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check, service and charging of the storage battery (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Condition check, adjustment of effort of a tension and replacement of driving belts, (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition and replacement of the hoses located in an impellent compartment (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition of components of system of cooling (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Rotation of wheels (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of brake system (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition of seat belts (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Replacement of a filtering element of an air purifier (each 24 000 km of run or time in two years)
Check of a condition of components of a power supply system (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Check of level of the RKPP transmission oil (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Survey of components of a suspension bracket and steering drive, check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of a condition of components of system of production of the fulfilled gases (each 9600 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition and replacement of spark plugs
Check of a condition and replacement of VV of candle wires, covers and a distributor begunka (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Check and replacement of the valve of system of operated ventilation of a case (PCV) (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Replacement of the fuel filter (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Check and adjustment of turns of idling (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Service of system of cooling (an oporozhneniye, washing and filling) (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Replacement of brake liquid (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Replacement of liquid of automatic transmission (AT/CVT) (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
RKPP transmission oil replacement (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Dumping of the counter of the indicator of intervals of service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine
+ gear shifting Box
+ clutch and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check of a condition and replacement of spark plugs
If original candles after check of a condition are established again on the engine, they should be rolled strictly in former cylinders – make the corresponding marking.
All models of cars considered in the real Management are equipped with engines with a cross-section arrangement. Spark plugs are established in the top part of the engine.
Tools necessary at replacement of spark plugs
1. The candle head — Is equipped with the special soft loose leaf excluding possibility of casual damage of a porcelain insulator at a reversing of a candle.
2. A Dinamometrichesky key — without being obligatory, provides a reliable guarantee of correctness of effort of a tightening of spark plugs.
3. The ratchet drive — Is applied in a set with a candle head and a dinamometrichesky key.
4. The extension piece — Depending on model and a complete set access to spark plugs can be limited by its auxiliary units in various degree therefore use of extension pieces of the corresponding form and a design will allow to facilitate procedure performance considerably.
5. The tool for measurement and correction of interelectrode gaps of spark plugs — Is issued some this sort of types of tools – make sure that the tool is completed shchupy, to gaps of candles of your car corresponding on the size.
In most cases for replacement of spark plugs existence of a special candle head (with the soft loose leaf inside) complete with a ratchet drive, and also a set of extension pieces of a drive of a key and the tool for check and correction of interelectrode gaps (see an illustration above) is necessary. For a safe detachment of tips of VV of wires from shafts of spark plugs the special tool though its application and is not strictly obligatory also is issued. Use of a dinamometrichesky key will allow to achieve the correct effort of a tightening of candles.
It is most correct to keep constantly in the car a set of replaceable spark plugs with the correct image the adjusted interelectrode gap. Upon purchase of new candles watch that they met on the parameters to requirements of the engine of your car. Necessary information is provided in Specifications to the present Chapter, and also on the label of VECI fixed under a cowl (in case of different interpretations it is necessary to give preference to requirements of the last).
|1. Wait complete cooling of the engine, after it start a reversing of candles. Not to waste in vain time, use a pause for check of a condition of a replaceable set of candles.
2a. The interelectrode gap of a candle is checked by introduction in it corresponding щупа a measuring instrument (see an accompanying illustration) and should correspond to the requirements provided on a label of VECI (it is alternative see. Head engine Electric equipment). Shchup should with easy resistance slip between lateral and central electrodes сечи.
2b. Correction of a gap can be made by means of the special adaptation which is usually a part of a measuring instrument – turn in as appropriate a lateral electrode of a candle (see an accompanying illustration). If the lateral electrode appears is located not precisely over central, correct its situation as appropriate. Make sure of lack of cracks and other damages to a porcelain insulator of a candle. Existence of any sort of defects of an insulator is inadmissible.
4. In the presence of near at hand source of the compressed air, use it for garbage removal from candle niches of the engine (the ordinary bicycle pump not worse will be suitable for this purpose also).
When using the compressed air do not forget to put on goggles!
5. Spark plugs on considered models are deeply drowned in candle niches therefore their reversing needs the extension piece of a drive of a key. Having put on a candle head, connect a drive and, accurately rotating a collar counter-clockwise, turn out a candle (see an accompanying illustration).
6. Verify the turned-out candle with the card of conditions provided on a photographic insert that will allow to estimate the general condition of the engine qualitatively. Before rolling new candles slightly grease their carving part with anti-taking hermetic (see an accompanying illustration).
8. Before connecting to spark plugs of VV of a wire execute procedures Check of a condition and replacement of VV of candle wires, covers and a distributor begunka (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months).
7. Manually acquire one of new candles in the corresponding opening in the engine. Having made sure that the candle is not warped in a carving, tighten it with demanded effort (in the presence of near at hand dinamometrichesky key). For simplification of procedure of a nazhivleniye of a candle pull on its shaft a piece of a flexible fuel hose (see an accompanying illustration). The probability of failure of a carving as at the slightest zakusyvaniye the hose will start to be turned simply is thus excluded.
9. Connection of VV of a wire is carried out by rotary progress of its tip – the last should sit down on a candle shaft densely.
10. Repeat procedure for the remained spark plugs, carrying out all actions serially in order to avoid violation of an order of connection of VV of wires.
11. On the Integra models establish into place a cover of candles.
Card of a condition of spark plugs
Normal state of a candle
Symptoms: Gray-brown color and easy wear of electrodes. Kalilnoye number of candles corresponds to type of the engine and its general condition.
Recommendations: At replacement of candles establish candles of the same type.
Symptoms: A rounding off of electrodes with a small congestion of deposits on the working end. Color normal. Leads to difficulty of start of the engine in cold damp weather and to fuel consumption increase.
Recommendations: Change candles on new, the same type.
Symptoms: Availability of soot indicates reenrichment of a fuel and air mix or weak intensity of a spark. Causes ignition admissions, complicates start and results in instability of operation of the engine.
Recommendations: Whether check the air purifier is hammered, whether fuel level in the poplavkovy chamber is not too high, whether the air zaslonka is jammed and whether contacts are not too worn-out. Try to use candles with longer insulator that increases resilience to pollution.
Symptoms: Soft brownish color of adjournment on one or both electrodes of a candle. A source of their education are applied additives to oil and/or fuel. Excessive accumulation can lead to isolation of electrodes and cause admissions of ignition and unstable operation of the engine at acceleration.
Recommendations: At fast accumulation of deposits change maslootrazhatelny caps that will prevent oil hit in combustion chambers. Try to replace fuel brand.
Symptoms: Zamaslivaniye of a candle is called by wear of maslootrazhatelny caps. Oil gets to the combustion chamber through worn-out directing valves or piston rings. Causes ignition admissions, complicates start and results in instability of operation of the engine.
Recommendations: Perform mechanical recovery works and replace candles.
Short circuit of electrodes
Symptoms: A waste of products of combustion gets to interelectrode space. Firm deposits accumulate, forming a crossing point between electrodes. Leads to ignition refusal in the cylinder.
Recommendations: Remove deposits from interelectrode space.
Symptoms: Porous, white insulator, erosion of electrodes and absence of any deposits. Leads to reduction of service life of a candle.
Recommendations: Whether check there corresponds to requirements of Specifications kalilny number of the established candles, whether the corner of an advancing of ignition is correctly exposed, whether too poor fuel and air mix moves, whether there are no leakages of vacuum of the inlet pipeline and whether valves are jammed. Check as level of a cooler and whether the radiator is corked.
Too early ignition
Symptoms: Electrodes are melted off. The insulator has white color, but can be and is polluted owing to ignition or hit admissions in chambers of combustion of extraneous particles. Can lead to an engine exit out of operation.
Recommendations: Check kalilny number of the established candles, a corner of an advancing of ignition, quality of a mix (whether it is not too grown poor), whether the system of cooling is corked and whether the greasing system normally functions.
Symptoms: The insulator has yellowish color and the polished appearance. Speaks about sudden temperature increase in combustion chambers at sharp acceleration. Usual deposits are thus melted off, taking a form of a varnish covering. Leads to ignition admissions at high speeds of movement.
Recommendations: Replace candles (colder, at preservation of a manner of driving).
Symptoms: Insulators can appear chopped off or burst. Also inaccurate equipment of adjustment of a candle gap can lead to damage of an insulator. Can lead to damage of pistons.
Symptoms: Can be caused by hit of extraneous materials in the chamber of combustion or arise at piston blow about too long candle. Lead to refusal of functioning of the cylinder and to piston damage.
Recommendations: Remove from the engine extraneous particles and/or replace. As service life of candles usually makes 15 000 km, it is enough to clear of them through each 8000 km of run.