+ Honda Civic and Acura Integra brand Cars
+ Maintenance instruction
- Routine maintenance
Schedule of routine maintenance
General information about settings and adjustments
Check of levels of liquids (each 400 km of run or weekly)
Check of a condition of tires and pressure of their rating (each 400 km of run or weekly)
Check of level of liquid of the power steering (each 4 800 km of run or time in three months)
Check of level of ATF AT/CVT (each 4 800 km of run or time in three months)
Replacement of impellent oil and the oil filter (each 4 800 km of run or time in three months)
Check of a condition and replacement of brushes of screen wipers (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check, service and charging of the storage battery (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Condition check, adjustment of effort of a tension and replacement of driving belts, (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition and replacement of the hoses located in an impellent compartment (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition of components of system of cooling (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Rotation of wheels (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of brake system (each 12 000 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition of seat belts (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Check and adjustment of gaps of valves (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Replacement of a filtering element of an air purifier (each 24 000 km of run or time in two years)
Check of a condition of components of a power supply system (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Check of level of the RKPP transmission oil (each 24 000 km of run or time in 12 months)
Survey of components of a suspension bracket and steering drive, check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of a condition of components of system of production of the fulfilled gases (each 9600 km of run or time in 6 months)
Check of a condition and replacement of spark plugs
Check of a condition and replacement of VV of candle wires, covers and a distributor begunka (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Check and replacement of the valve of system of operated ventilation of a case (PCV) (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Replacement of the fuel filter (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Check and adjustment of turns of idling (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Service of system of cooling (an oporozhneniye, washing and filling) (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Replacement of brake liquid (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Replacement of liquid of automatic transmission (AT/CVT) (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
RKPP transmission oil replacement (each 48 000 km of run or time in 24 months)
Dumping of the counter of the indicator of intervals of service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine
+ gear shifting Box
+ Cцепление and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
оградительная стойка купить
Replacement of impellent oil and the oil filter (each 4 800 km of run or time in three months) Regular and rather frequent performance of replacement of impellent oil is one of the main procedures of preventive maintenance of the car lying within qualification of the average amateur mechanic. Eventually impellent oil is subject to aging that is shown in its gradual razzhizheniye and the pollution conducting to premature wear of internal components of the engine.
The tool kit, necessary for replacement of impellent oil and the oil filter
1. The drain capacity — should be superficial and rather wide to minimize probability of a prolivaniye of oil on the earth.
2. Rubber gloves — will help to protect hands from burns at inevitable hit of oil on them during a reversing of a drain stopper of the pallet of a case.
3. The collar — sometimes a drain stopper appears tightened rather hardly that demands considerable effort at its reversing.
4. The replaceable face head — is applied together with a collar or the equipped ratchet a drive at a reversing of a drain stopper, should correspond to the last on the size.
5. The tape key — allows to turn out the polnopotochny oil filter in the conditions of the access limited to it.
6. The special cap key — puts on on an end face of the filter and can then rotate by means of a collar or a ratchet drive, should answer the filter case on the size.
|1. Prepare all necessary tools and materials (see an illustration above). Also be reserved by enough of old newspapers or rags for collecting spilled oil.
2. For the purpose of providing a free access to the pallet of a case and to the oil filter lift the car the winch, or поддомкратьте it and establish it on props.
At all do not carry out any works under the car which has been propped up only under a bumper or withheld in lifted situation only by a jack!
3. Be appropriated for the car and familiarize with an arrangement of a drain stopper of the pallet of a case and the oil filter. Remember that the power unit and components of system of production of the fulfilled gases during the whole time of performance of procedure will remain rather hot – think over the scheme of safe manipulations with hands to avoid casual contact to the warmed-up surfaces.
4. Warm up the engine to normal working temperature – hot oil possesses bigger fluidity and better washes away шлам and a precipitation. Use the compelled idle time to spread out in a convenient order all necessary tools and materials. Muffle the engine and uncover a mouth of the gulf of oil on a cover of a head of cylinders.
5. Make sure of reliability of fixing of the car in the lifted situation.
6. Be appropriated for the car and establish drain capacity under the boat pallet, having taken into consideration that fact that during the first moment oil will follow through an opening with a decent pressure. Trying not to touch the warmed-up surfaces of the power unit and components of system of production of the fulfilled gases, turn out a drain stopper from the lower part of the pallet of a case (see an accompanying illustration). Depending on temperature of oil it is possible to use rubber gloves or to refuse them at a final stage of a reversing of a stopper.
7. Allow oil to flow down freely in capacity. In process of weakening of a pressure of a stream move capacity as appropriate.
8. After oil will stop to follow from an engine case, wipe a drain stopper pure rags – to it can подлипнуть small metal sawdust which will immediately lead to pollution of fresh oil.
9. Wipe a pallet surface round a drain opening, screw a stopper and strongly tighten it a wrench (whenever possible – dinamometrichesky).
10. Move drain capacity under the oil filter.
11. By means of one of types of special keys weaken the filter (see an accompanying illustration). In the course of a reversing the case of the filter can appear is damaged that has no special value in case of its unequivocal replacement (in the latter case the old filter for a reversing can be pierced simply a big screw-driver – prepare for collecting spilled oil). Manually finally turn out the filter from the block – remember that in it any amount of oil which should be let out in drain capacity continues to remain. Make sure that rubber sealing laying acted in film together with the filter if is not present, separate it from a surface of the block of the engine.
12. Pure rags carefully wipe a landing surface of the filter on the block. Once again make sure that old laying did not remain on the engine, in case of need use a scraper.
13. Make sure that the new filter corresponds on a standard size removed from the car. Grease rubber sealing laying of the new filter by a thin layer of pure impellent oil (see an accompanying illustration). Screw the new filter in the engine, observing specified by an arrow on its case the rotation direction. In order to avoid damage of laying do not apply to a tightening of the oil filter any keys. After the filter will nestle laying on a surface of the block hold on it on 3/4 turns.
14. Take from under the car all tools and materials – try not to overturn drain capacity. Lower the car on the earth.
15. Fill in fresh oil in a reception mouth of the engine – for the purpose of minimization of losses use a funnel. Wait some minutes, having allowed oil to flow down in the pallet, then check its level on measuring щупу (see. Check of levels of liquids (each 400 km of run or weekly)). If level is above the bottom mark in an edge щупа, start the engine, having provided circulation of fresh oil.
16. Let's to the engine work within about a minute, again muffle it and at once glance under the car, whether checking there are no leaks through a drain stopper and the polnopotochny filter. In case of need tighten component a little allowing leak.
17. After fresh oil проциркулировало on the engine, occurred final filling of the new oil filter. Now it is necessary to check again level of oil and in case of need to add still its some quantity, having finished level to the top mark in an edge щупа.
18. During the first several trips after change of impellent oil try as it is possible to check its level more often.
19. The fulfilled oil merged from the engine is not subject to the secondary use and should be handed over on special place of acceptance. At all do not merge working off on the earth or in the sewerage – pour it in tightly closed container and at the first possibility hand over.